Angkor Wat Shared Tours. small groups sun rise 13$/1pax.
We start our tour with a visit to Angkor Wat Temple, the most famous and best-preserved of all temples within the Angkor archaeological park. We then continue to Angkor Thom, visiting the South Gate of Angkor Thom City, which gives the visitor an opportunity for exceptional photographs. All the temples mentioned have their own character and amazing photograpic opportunities but it's for the visitor to extract that something "Amazing" to take with them as they leave. The eye still remains the ultimate lens, so look, listen and absorb from this experience of a lifetime.
- Duration Sun rise 4:30 am to 1:30 pm,
- Travel Route Siem Reap
- Live Guide Experiences Tour Guide English
- Instant Confirmation
- No Deposit Required
- Free Cancellation 5 hours before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
We will pick you up from centrally located hotels at 4am am accompanied by your local guide.
We start our tour with a visit to Angkor Wat temple for the sun rise , the most famous and best-preserved of all temples within the Angkor archeological park Break fast infront of angkor wat to regain your energy then continue to Angkor Thom, visiting the very photogenic South Gate of Angkor Thom City, where the gods and demons line the road leading to the gate, struggling in a cosmic tug-of-war, the Gate itself is crowned with four large faces facing in the cardinal directions then we inter the Gate to Bayon, with its 54 towers decorated with more than 200 enigmatic smiling faces, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King.
. Then we visit Ta Prom, the most picturesque and attractive ruins taken over by jungle and big trees overgrown its structure. It is also known as the Tomb Raider temple, which was made famous by Angelina Jolie, of course. Feel like one of the early explorers as you visit this temple which has been left to be reclaimed by the jungle at the end we will have a quick stoped to banteay kdie(solution temple station ) and srah srong pond (royal bath )
- Adult =13$
- Children 5-12 years old =10$
- Children under 5 years is free
- English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- mix fruites
- Cold mineral water
- Cold towel
- Pickup from and drop off the hotel
- First Aid kits
- Angkor Temples Pass
- Others expends not mentioned in the inclusion
- Booking without deposit, payment will be collected before your tour starts.
- Dress code is casual but shoulders and knees must be covered inside temples
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- For your ventures outside we recommend you leave your airline tickets, passport, and the bulk of your cash/ travelers cheques at your hotel for safekeeping. Just take enough valuables to cover your temples entrance or other personal expenses
- One day Temples entrance fee is usd37 & usd62 for two and three days
- Closure of sites: The third level of Angkor Wat is not open during Buddhist holy days
- Temples :Angkor wat .Angkor thom (Baynon,bapoun,terrace liper king,teerace of elephane and phimean aka s ,Ta phrom( tomb raider )and the last stoped is Banteay kdie (solution temple station )and Srag srong (royal bath ).
- Maximum 8 hours
Start & Finish Point
- From your hotels
- Sun rise 4:30 am to 1:30 pm,
- Small Group Tour
- Shared Tours